With Kudos, authors can measure, monitor, and maximize the impact of their published work. Karger provides all of their authors with the Kudos platform as a free service.
Addressing knowledge gaps in healthcare.
To support hospitals now Karger offers free access to Fast Facts until the end of December 2020.
- Karger Publishers Joins GetFTR
- Karger Publishers tritt GetFTR bei
- Karger Publishers Finalizes Open Access Agreement with Swiss Consortium
- Karger Verlag finalisiert Open Access Vereinbarung mit Schweizer Konsortium
- Karger Publishers Starts Collaboration with Saudi Ministry of Health
- Karger Verlag beginnt Zusammenarbeit mit saudischem Gesundheitsministerium
- Karger Libri and Lehmanns Media to Cooperate in Subscription Business Transition
- Karger Libri und Lehmanns Media kooperieren bei der Umstellung des Zeitschriftenagentur-Geschäfts
- Karger Publishers Mourns the Passing of Thomas Karger
- Karger Verlag trauert um Thomas Karger
ALL MEDIA RELEASES
Karger Publishers is a worldwide publisher of scientific and medical content based in Basel, Switzerland. It is independent and family-led in the fourth generation by Chairwoman and Publisher Gabriella Karger.
Karger has been continuously evolving, keeping pace with the current developments and shifts in research and publishing. The publishing house is dedicated to serving the information needs of the scientific community, clinicians and patients with publications of high-quality content and services in health sciences.
1890牵鱼棋牌群Connecting and Advancing Health Sciences since 1890
240牵鱼棋牌群240 employees dedicated to serving the scientific community, clinicians and patients
15牵鱼棋牌群We're present in 15 countries around the globe
Our wide network of professional affiliations includes partners, businesses, societies and institutions worldwide such as